Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Are my Social Security Disability benefits taxable?

According to the Social Security website, your benefits are taxable if:
  • You file a federal tax return as an individual and your total income is more than $25,000
  • You file a joint federal tax return and you and your spose have a total income that is more than $32,000
If you need further information, you should seek and rely on tax advice from a professional accountant or tax preparer concerning any tax matters.

Copyright (c) 2010 by John V. Tucker and Tucker & Ludin, P.A. All rights reserved. For assistance with your Long Term Disability claim, ERISA Disability benefit claim, Social Security Disability claim, or Veterans Disability compensation or pension claim, call Disability Lawyer John Tucker at (866) 282-5260.

No comments:

Legal Guides From John Tucker on Selected Disability Topics