Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

How to Get Military Service Records

In our Veterans Disability cases, we often have to get the vet's military service record. You can help yourself by getting the full record early in your VA claim. Here is a link to a page at the U.S. National Archives website to get you started: It offers the necessary form and directions for how to get those records.

Copyright (c) 2008 by John V. Tucker and Tucker & Ludin, P.A. All rights reserved. For assistance with your Long Term Disability claim, ERISA Disability benefit claim, Social Security Disability claim, or Veterans Disability compensation or pension claim, call Disability Lawyer John Tucker at (866) 282-5260.

No comments:

Legal Guides From John Tucker on Selected Disability Topics